As the concern of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, we want you to know that your health and safety are our priority. We take pride in the cleanliness of our office and know that it is more important than ever right now. We are increasing our cleaning protocols which will include using Hypocholorus Acid.
Currently, there are no disinfectants on the market that have efficient results for COVID-19. Lysol, among other products, issued a press release due to the volume of questions they were receiving regarding the lack of test results. Pure&Clean is currently being tested. Pure&Cleans’s Disinfectant/Sanitizer has kill claims as a virucide, bactericide, germicide, and tuberculocide, with kill claims including enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
To help keep patients and staff safe, we’ve implemented these protocols for appointments:
We are screening all staff and patients by taking temperatures and will be requiring all patients who have a fever, feel ill or have a cough to reschedule their appointment. We also ask that patients limit the number of family members that accompany them to their appointment – preferably to only themselves or 1 parent for a child. Lastly, we ask that patients call or text us when they arrive (972.432.2020). Patients will wait in their car until we’re ready for their appointment. If they’re here to pick up their eyewear/contact lenses we’ll deliver them curbside.
Our Staff Is:
- Washing our hands frequently (20 seconds minimum)
- Wearing masks
- Using Hypochlorous Acid in between hand-washing after each patient encounter
- Using Hypochlorous Acid disinfectant on knobs, counters, frames, desks, etc. Multiple times per day
- Disinfecting frames after handling & using disposable cleaning cloths and wipes to clean glasses
- Requiring any staff person feeling ill, with fever or cough, to stay home
We Ask Our Patients to Please:
- Wear face coverings
- Use the Pure&Clean spray before using the check-in kiosk
- Wash hands (20 seconds) before handling glasses
- If you have a FEVER, FEEL ILL OR HAVE A COUGH, please text us or call to reschedule your visit